SOME MORE GIRLS & BURIED TREASURE

Not much happening on the farm today, but we did have John come over with his metal detector and he showed us the treasure he found last time - a 14th (ish) Century horse harness mount with gold leaf and enamal .. .. he's taking it to the Museum to get it identified properly - really pretty, I took a picture of it, but was too fuzzy as I used my phone.... he's very excited about it, one of his best finds.   What is amazing is that he found my little gold ring that I lost about 8 years ago, I felt it fall off my finger when I was feeding the pacas on a very cold morning ... couldn't find it and assumed I would never see it again, believing that it must have subsequently been hoovered up with all the paca-poo. Gave it a bit of a scrub and its as good as new, so now wearing it again - behind a tighter ring!

Off to Devon tomorrow to pick up Collabear Issac from Dave & Elaine ..  he's a rather lovely white male and a son of Collabear Albert ....    Got the paddock ready ... just have to make up my mind who's going to keep him company.....


BONITA - 6 YEARS OLD - DAM OF BONAVENTURE


BRETTA - 8 YEARS OLD PERUVIAN - DAM OF BONITA

AKELA - 12 YEARS OLD PERUVIAN - DAM OF AGGRIPPINA AND ANDROMEDA

SELENE - 10 MONTHS OLD

GOLDIE - 2 YEARS OLD

No comments:

Post a Comment