Husbandry Course

The sun shone beautifully today for our Introductory Course, quite a relief after yesterdays miserable rain and tomorrows too I think.... luck was on our side again. What a really lovely group of people, lots of questions, most I think I managed to answer, the whole day was a pleasure. The pacas behaved beautifully, of course, and the weanlings benefitted from lots of handling. I'm always a bit nervous about cooking for so many people I don't know, but the food seemed to go down ok ... but it was a bit of a squash round the table... must get on and build our lecture room.

I fancy a change of scene tomorrow, so going to take Pixie Lott, our rather old and very green campervan out for a spin, weather permitting - the roof leaks - got all inspired by One Man and His Campervan on telly this week, may even make a cup of tea in her and a bacon roll... lobster next week.. won't be doing any camping overnight in her though, not til the summer, no heating, will need my alpaca duvet even then... shame she won't pull a trailor, would be fun at the shows ....

No comments:

Post a Comment